Bare wall? Let’s make it beautiful! Our removable wallpaper is an easy way to channel professional style (without having to hire a professional!) to transform your interior space and evoke instant joy.
You’ll love that our wallpaper is:
- 100% removable and will not damage your walls.
- Proudly made in Canada at the base of the Rocky Mountains.
- Made from kid safe, food safe, splash proof, BPA/VOC free wall fabric, and Greenguard certified latex ink.
- Simple DIY installation: instructions and squeegee included.
- Perfect for styling rental properties, nurseries, kid’s rooms, home offices and living spaces.
- Check out our extensive range of peel and stick wallpapers here.
Inside your self-adhesive wallpaper kit:
Your chosen pattern and quantity.
Easy-to-follow application instructions
FREE decal applicator tool.
*Installation on textured walls can result in product failing to properly adhere. RMD is not responsible for installations on textured walls. Please reach out to our staff at email@example.com if you are unsure of your wall finish or need assistance with size/quantity for your project
Psst – want to save 10% on your order?
Scoop up your coupon and soak up serious style inspiration by following us on both Facebook and Instagram. When you’re done, send us a direct message on either Facebook or Instagram and we’ll message back with your secret coupon code.
A big hug and a cup full of gratitude to @katkamalani for photos one, four, five, @karinbennettdesigns for photo three, and @mrsjuliemunro for photos six and seven.
This wallpaper calculator is designed to help you find the perfect number of peel and stick wall paper sheets to fit your wall prior to purchase. Simply enter the height and width of your wall (ignore any obstacles like doors or windows etc) and instantly discover how many sheets of wallpaper you will require.
Thank you so much for all your support of our small, family business. We print to order and can't wait to make your wallpaper order asap and send it out to you!
Still unsure? Do you have a unique slanted wall or are you trying to work around a bathroom vanity? Contact us with your measurements or photos and we would be happy to help!